Inspired by the juice box, children love them. They are fun to drink out of and easy to open and close.
There is a lot for parents to appreciate about them too:
- The container and lid are made out of BPA- and phthalate-free Tritan. The seals and straws are silicone. The boxes come in blue, green, pink, orange, and purple and are available in 8 or 12 oz capacities. There is also a Unique line which offers 12 oz. boxes in black, white, and clear.
- Ours are pictured above. Three of them say “Juice in the Box” because they are the older versions. The current version is the blue one. We have had these for a few years. They have been dropped many times with little wear and tear. The only time they have been damaged is when they dropped with the lid open – this happened twice and the hinged bit on the lid broke and the lid could no longer be used. I did buy replacement Drink in the Boxes because we like them so much. The straws seem to also withstand chewing. We have only needed to replace them when lost.
- Because they are lightweight, compact, and leak-proof, the Drink in the Boxes are excellent for toting around and for travelling.
- Only one hand is needed to open and close them thanks to the hinged lid and the button.
- Unlike some of the other water bottles we have tried, we have never had an issue with mold or unpleasant odours.
- Maintenance is a breeze – they are top rack dishwasher safe with no “but hand washing recommended” caveat. They have remained clear with no clouding even after many runs through the dishwasher. Thanks to a simple, well thought out, and functional design, they are quick and easy to disassemble and reassemble.
Drink in the Boxes along with replacement parts and freezer gel packs (for the 8 oz boxes only) are available through: